You are hereTraining / University of Scouting
University of Scouting
It is a wonderful opportunity to complete the Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews. This youth leadership course introduces, explains, and provides practice exercises for leadership skills. New for 2015, we will be offering the Goal Setting and Time Management, Personal Safety Awareness and the Crew Committee Challenge.
The 2015 University of Scouting will be on January 24, 2015 at Fox High School.
The sessions being offered at the Venturing College are as follows:
- VC-01 Venturing 101: The Nuts and Bolts of Venturing
- VC-02 How to Start a Venturing Crew
- VC-03 Is your crew dying? Want to fix it?
- VC-04 Crew Program Planning
- VC-05 Venturing Awards and Recognition
- VC-06 Team Building Games
- VC-07 Personal Safety Awareness
- VC-08 How to Develop Your Troop, Crew and Ship Youth Leaders
- VC-09 Putting the WOW into your Crew's Program
- VC-10 Goal Setting and Time Management
- VC-11 Eve on the Trail
- VC-12 Sea Scout Adult Leader Basic Training
- VC-13 Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews: ILSC
- VC-14 Kodiak Challenge Course Director's Conference
- VC-15 Roundtable Discussion of Day’s Learning
- VC-16 Adult Leader Bridge Session
- VC-17 Committee Challenge
See the attachment below for in-depth descprictions of each of the sessions.
For more information and registration of University of Scouting.
|2015 U of S Venturing Course Descriptions||34.89 KB|